Expert in: Strongly correlated electron systems
- Condensed matter: elecronic structure, electrical, magnetic, and optical properties
- Condensed matter physics
- Quantum phase transitions
- Quantum spin frustration
- Strongly correlated electron systems
- Quantum phases: geometric, dynamic or topologic
- Quantum information
- Theory of quantized fields
I'm a condensed matter theorist working as an Assistant Professor at Université de Montréal, in Québec, Canada. I'm interested in the unsual states of matter that emerge (usually) at low temperature, where quantum mechanics dictates the rules.
I'm a member of the Centre de Recherches Mathématiques (CRM), a major hub for the mathematical sciences (including mathematical physics), located on the Université de Montréal campus.