Experts in: Radiation therapy equipment
- Monte Carlo simulations
- Imagerie médicale
- Radiation therapy equipment
- Interactions of particles and radiation with matter
- Radiation detectors
- Scattering of atoms and molecules
- X-ray beams and x-ray optics
- X-ray imaging
- Charged-particle beams
- Physical radiation effects, radiation damage
- Biological and medical physics
- Modeling of radiation transport coupled to magnetic fields by the Monte Carlo method.
- Characterization of tissues by spectral computed tomography.
- Small field dosimetry.
- Simulation of the dosimetric response of detectors.
- Radiation detectors: ionization chambers, radiochromic film, diodes, scintillator, liquid ionization chamber.